You are the Focal point.
- Ask a near one to accompany you while visiting the doctor.
- Make a note of and discuss all your symptoms, previous history and family history of major ailments.
- Share any known allergies to medications, food and others
- Asking the most important question for what you are visiting for.
- Clarify your doubts on the prescriptions given, test results and treatment advised.
Visiting the First time
- Register yourself at the Front office desk.
- Give complete details for the mentioned fields in the patient information slip.
- Our staff shall be directing you to the respective OPD on registration.