The Centre for Rehabilitation at M.S.Ramaiah Memorial Hospital is a premier physical rehabilitation facility with the state of art infrastructure. The rehabilitation services offered are comprehensive and includes specialties such as neurological, orthopaedic, paediatric, cardiac, pulmonary, geriatric dysfunctions and sports injuries.
The Centre aims to:
- Enhance the quality of life and Functional Independence in individuals with physical dysfunctions
- Reintegrate the individuals into the community/society
- Empower our clients and facilitate return to workplace.
ADVANCED TREATMENT FACILITIES:
- Temperature controlled Underwater treadmill training has a great influence in the recovery of patients with neuro disorders, post-surgical orthopaedic conditions like ACL reconstruction, joint replacements, fibromyalgia etc.
- Pneumatic therapeutic Gym facilitates safe Strength and Endurance training
- Isokinetic dynamometer is an advanced technology that asses and treat the muscle dysfunctions specially in sportspersons and as we'll in general population
- International Electro therapy modalities
The therapy provided here is customised prioritising every individual's need. The facility offers DayCare and Inpatient rehabilitation.
make an appointment