Pain is a complicated, often debilitating medical problem that can have a major impact on a patient’s physical and mental well-being. Pain clinic is a health care facility that focuses on the diagnosis and management of acute or chronic pain. Our pain specialists specialize in specific diagnoses of pain related to a specific region of the body. We use a multidisciplinary approach to help people take an active role in managing their pain and regaining control of their life.
Make an Appointment
- Sophisticated anesthesia workstation
- Various monitoring devices
- Nerve stimulators and locators
- Imaging equipment like the C-arm and high resolution ultra sound machine, are used in the diagnostic and therapeutic procedures in the OT
- Physiotherapy equipment - Electrotherapy equipment like SWD, long wave diatherapy, microwave diatherapy, electrical Stimulation, pneumatic machines, vacuum compression machine, Isokinetic machine, muscle strengthening, and cardiovascular endurance training machine