When it comes to untangling the secrets a woman’s heart or solving the mystery of her impregnable mind, none has ever succeeded. But delving into the physical anomalies is a task only few can handle proficiently. Our medical experts being an old hand in understanding the science, problems and treatment procedures concerning female constitution, offer the best and safest care to women.
The department of Obstetrics and Gynecology addresses the needs of women from their teen years through pregnancy to menopause and beyond, with qualified specialists, specially trained nurses and the latest equipment to deal with obstetric emergencies, high risk pregnancies and premature babies.
- Radical operations for cancerous cervix, uterus, ovary, vagina and vulva are performed at our hospital with utmost care and precautions. They are efficiently backed by the services of the medical, radiology and surgical oncologists and radio therapy unit.
- Screening for all gynecological malignancies with papnicolaou smear and colposcope are offered to our patients for pre-invasive lesions. LLETZ (Large loop excision of transformation zone) procedures are also performed. All minor operations like D & C and major operations are performed here. Hysterectomy by abdominal, vaginal and laparoscopic routes are also available.
- All operations for prolapsed uterus including vault prolapse, suspension procedures as well as urinary and faecal incontinence surgeries are performed.
- Gynaecological endoscopic procedures, operative laparoscopy and operative hysteroscopy procedures are also conducted.
- Counseling, evaluation, ovulation induction and intra-uterine insemination procedures are performed for infertile couples. The department also performs tubal microsurgeries. The department, thus, has extensive facilities for obstetrics dealing with pregnant women and gynecology dealing with all diseases of pelvic organs.
- Maternal intensive care units
- Blood and blood component facilities
- Maternal intensive care units with efficient back-up services of anesthesiologists, intensivists and blood bank to manage all cases of coagulation disorders.
- Pregnant mothers with eclampsia (Hypertension associated with convulsion) are treated with extreme care.
- Cardiac diseases (congenital and acquired), bronchial asthma and renal disorders with pregnancy are monitored in collaboration with cardiologists, pulmonologists and nephrologists
Other associated areas include
Make an Appointment
- General Gynecology
- Maternal & foetal health